Help YOUR #1 Pagan community grow.

Import Contacts
Sorry you finished your invitation limit.

I find this place on the internet interesting, but it is still very empty.  I hope it would become fuller as time goes by.  Maybe this thread I have stared would be a good place for people to introduce themselves, and start a discussion on what this place could be.

My name is Albert Feyen.  My friends and family just call me, Al.  My wife and I first came to paganism and Wicca about thirty years ago.  We became members of The First Temple in Chicago and became involved with the Midwest Pagan Council.  Now we live in Decatur Illinois and even though we do keep in touch with pagan friends in the Chicago area we feel rather alone down here in Decatur and the rest of the Central Illinois area.

I think this could be a great place for people to meet and find friends. 

Please someone else join in!

Like (10)
Love (1)
Dawn Traynor
I am Dawn I have been seeking a path for a while now and feel that I am a healer and green witch I am hoping to find like minded people for advice and support on this site.
I am doing a. Crystal healing course at this time and have started a green witchcraft course using Ann Mouras Green witchcraft manual. It would be great to share any experiences I have with people and get feedback. I am also hoping to find a coven nearby in the future.
Like (6)
Love (2)
hayngman
My name is Gerald and I grew up in Decatur... Texas, that is. My upbringing was christian but I abandoned that in my mid to late teens. For a few years, I wandered with no faith, dabbling a little in LaVeyan Satanism. After battling drug addiction in my late teens/early twenties, I realized that I needed something more. Thus began my pagan path...
I began practicing as a solitary Wiccan, taking a very eclectic approach. Soon, my "label" changed and I began practicing Chaos Magick. As a Chaote, I drew from many systems - ceremonial magick (esp. The Golden Dawn), Kabbalah, Gnosticism and many more.
After settling down into family life, I began practicing less, taking a simpler approach to feeding my spiritual self. The hunger grew again... Then the Old Gods of the North spoke to me. As a working family man, the Norse gods and goddesses had much to show me about honor and family. The runes spoke to me...
And so, after about 18 years of following a pagan path - about 9 years of that as a Heathen - I am where I am today. I am glad to have found Pagan Space.
As someone who lives in a rural area, I am extremely fortunate to have a few friends with whom I can pass the horn around. We hold blots and sumbels throughout the year. Beyond that, I still largely practice alone. I regularly take hikes deep into the woods or to secluded plateaus to meditate, cast runes, raise energy, and to pay homage to my gods and goddesses as well as the land wights. I wear my hammer proudly.
I am loyal to my faith yet I am still intrigued by many of the elements of my past pagan journeys. I greatly enjoy the company of pagans of all backgrounds. The sight of a pentacle still gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling, haha. Pagan Space is the only social media site that I will ever need. So to my brothers, sisters and cousins here - Hail, Merry Meet, Blessed Be, Sig Wunjo!
Like (10)
Love (1)
Nathalie Cogley
Hi I’m Nathalie, from Ireland. :) I was always interested in spirituality as a child. Grew up Christian like most here, just never felt like it was me. First heard about Wicca at 16, started researching at 18 and began my spiritual witchy journey at 19 around Samhain 2001. :) Married to a very understanding non pagan man for nearly 15 years and mother to a fur baby and several fish babies. :) Looking forward to connecting with my fellow pagans. Merry meet! :)
Like (13)
Dee
Greetings to all! This is where the movers & shakers are? Wondering where the sharers & talkers were!
I was a member of PaganSpace, long ago! Over time I noticed that it became a “I’m better, my toys are bigger/brighter, rude environment. ” Well to keep my sanity, following on my (Green Eclectic) path I gave it lots of Space! LOL! That was back in the beginnings of this century! How young & dumb we were back then!
Nowadays, I pull from what I heard, saw, & experienced as a child. Didn’t know it had a name, until 20yrs ago! I knew it as Southern Italian immigrants wrapping up their culture in Roman Catholic religion! Same as any immigrant (yesterday’s or today’s) living in the US! Trying to savor who they are!
Living in a small rural city (less 3,000) these past 20 yrs, having few outside connections I gathered from books by Cummingham, Moura, Grimassi, etc. I have ventured into Qabalah, Tree of Life, Quran, Taoism, Buddhism, even revisited Catholic Bible. I was intrigued by finding the similarities that zealots are fighting over. Why? Hell I guess I wanted all of the hatred, human games of measuring, to STOP. Life is too short. Now? I pass that baton off to the young!
Now in my 60’s, I am meandering into the Crone stage gleefully! I have no patience for play, bullying, acting, or profiling. I will take you for what you say. I need no proof. I am starting again to search, for similarities: About womanhood! Again, what I heard, saw, & experienced as a child! The same Womanhood, that has been kept hidden from the masses.
Continuing my adventures & seeking new horizons, indeed! Crone? Come visit my group to discuss this season of our lives!
Like (12)

my pagan name is WolfSong; I discovered paganism probably around my late teens and found it to be a better path than Christianity. I consider myself to be an eclectic, solitary pagan who's still trying to discover a solid path. 

Like (9)
Hedgesister

I am terrible at introductions, when it comes to introducing myself. They usually sound something akin to me croaking my name out like a toad before retreating back into my corner to probably become invisible. So thank you in advance for reading me. 

I've been a pagan for 24 years. My path has been meandering but always deeply connected to the energies of Dragon. 13 years ago I met my most influential teacher. He too was deeply connected to Dragon. In 2015 he left this physical world having passed to me the teachings he founded. I am completely unworthy of such an honor, and to this day uncertain of why he and Dragon would deem me as the most viable person for such a task. In digging around the internet in search of bits of wisdom he had left behind, I found this place, and some of his writings. Such bittersweet joy in that discovery. This place has changed since I first stumbled upon his work...I'm glad I saved his work that he'd shared while it was still available.

Since then, a lot has happened and I am in a space where I am hungry for community, a supportive community. I'm not good a posturing...so what you see is what you get. I'm a bit lost along my path right now, but I am still here so I am clearly not done yet. 

Like (7)
Nick Young
Hi there! My name is Nick and I’m from around Nashville, TN. I was raised in a liberal Christian household and only recently found out that the stuff my moms family would do is not “normal” and that it’s cunning work. I started getting into all of this stuff heavily a few months ago trying to research my family’s workings and started to feel things that I used to feel in church as a little kid but never found a church that gave that same feel. I’m also a scientist and an electrical engineer so my background puts me firmly in science. But, another fun thing I’ve discovered since taking up this path is that science and spirit go more together than what you see on TV. I’ve been comparing notes with my colleagues in other fields and I feel like the deeper youre into science the less of a skeptic you become haha! There’s just so much stuff to learn and so many questions to ask I don’t really know where to begin. Faith wise I feel like I’m chasing a spirit that I used to commune with and I want that again. Magical practice wise I want to try it all just to see what it feels like and how it works. I’ve started getting into pendulums and love that and I’ve been doing a lot of candle stuff.
Like (4)
Peter Gore Seer

Peter Gore Seer,

Try Making A Wish You May Just Open Your Eyes, Your Hears, And Can Talk Openly.

Like (1)
HearthFox

I'm bad at introductions, too!  Wife, mom, photographer, nerd, spiritual teacher, diviner, spirit worker, oracle, other things...    /   

I've been an eclectic pagan and witch for over 25 years, and I am devoted to a few Gods from different pantheons.  Was never a Christain, despite being in a somewhat Christian family--more like loose Baptist, with some Agnosticism, Atheism, and Catholicism thrown in.  I'm not the only witch or psychic in my family, but I am the only one who uses those terms, that I know of.    /   

I've was part of Paganspace three times over the years, under different handles, until I got tired of the toxicity the final time.  I heard about the rebirth from a friend, and came to check it out, especially as winter is halting my currant project of helping to form a local group.  Here's hoping that this rebirth will be fruitful.  So far, it has been.

Last update on February 20, 6:42 pm by HearthFox.
Like (5)
Peter Gore Seer

Peter Gore Seer,

But The User Makes A Site Interesting, A Site Is The Bait, What It Attracts Can Be Fascinating, But What The Site Hides Is Far More Fascinating, My Spell Checker Is Working, AcBc DeGepT,   Ho Dear Spell Checker Disabled, But Thats Witchery.

Last update on April 4, 7:59 am by Peter Gore Seer.
Like (1)
Sarena

Ello Everyone! 

I am Sarena. I live in Des Moines, Iowa with my family. I have been on my path for about 15 years. I knew that  Mormonism wasn't for me. I tried very hard for my family to fit in, but I wasn't cookie cutter enough. You know what, that was and is fine with me. My first 5 years I was just doing loads of research and really trying to find what was right for me at the time. One of the things I love about this paganism is that there are so many paths to choose from. You can really make it your own.

I started following the light of Hecate's torch for about the last 10 years. Recently, she has lead me to the hearth of Hestia. I know what Hecate's intentions were be doing this. I am very grateful to her for knowing me and what I need for myself and my family. I look forward to working with Hestia more. I will always give thanks and offering to Hecate. 

I love being in the kitchen and outdoors. Writing my spell work and rituals are some of my favorite things. I enjoy reading cards. I  absolutely love animals. My most loved is the bat. I have always had a way with them to calm them down and get the to safety. People like to say we own a zoo. My family loves reptiles. We have quite a few different species. We also have two cats.

We being my wife and son. I am the only practicing witch in my little family. However, I do sing songs of the gods and godesses to my son. I love hearing him sing them randomly. Also, my wife is very supportive of my craft. I am very lucky to have both of them. 

That's  just a little bit about me. I look forward to making and maybe meeting some new friends in the community. Love and Light heart

Last update on March 13, 10:06 am by Sarena.
Like (4)
Peter Gore Seer

Peter Gore Seer,

I Am A Christian Seer, I Read No Books, As They Influence Your Beliefs, Its Difficult Useing Your Brain, But Its Posible, Not Imposible, But I Am Protected ByThe Hebrew GOD, And I Have Come To Understand How Religions And Beliefs Come Into Being By Bending Your Reality, You Dont Realise Your Looking Round The Corner Not Seeing Infront Real Reality, Its Fasanating Seeing My Reality Being Bent, But Then I Put Right The Bends, Thats Being A Seer With One Of Seven Gifts The Hebrew GOD Gifted Me.

Be the first person to like this.
Albert Feyen

I'm sorry, but I must say this:  For posts like the one above, we really need a dislike button.  I guess I should say no more least I start an argument.  Well, I'll say one more thing.  Some people have closed minds and want to keep them that way, so they will not even open a book.   Blessed Be

Like (1)
Peter Gore Seer

Albert Feyen,

I Dont Understand, Albert I Fully Understand Your Comments And Thoughts, You Left Your Print In Your Comment, This Site Is About The Paranormal Beliefs, And Witchery, Your Learning, The First Thing You Must Remove Are Likes And Dislikes, Thay Cannot Harm You, Just Stay Focust Train Your Brain, As You Use A Beliefe Remember Your Belief Is Using You. Give And Take Albert Feyen, You Walk Into The Paranormal.

Be the first person to like this.