Help YOUR #1 Pagan community grow.

Import Contacts
Sorry you finished your invitation limit.

Good afternoon everyone! Recently there was a small duscussion over on my page (largely in part by my own little mistake) about how there's not a lot going on here at PaganSpace, and that people really would like to take part in discussions. So, to pop the old cork as it were, I decided that the subject of understanding our paths and those of others is a good place to start!

Honestly..the title may be a bit abraisive to some, though I personally find that it rings true. Two Pagan's can worship the same deities, do the same rituals, in the same types of places and they will not have the same experience. Really..how can they? Different things effect the individual in widely different ways. Our past experiences will always color our present, and that my friends is what decides our path. We cannot fully explain the profound effects that multiple situations have on our emotions and energies. We can try, ad infinitum at that..but we can only get the point across so far. On that note, I leave it to the good membership of this place to comment and share. Agree, disagree, heart, boo, happy face..whatever speaks to you most. Let's roll out this post and get it moving!

-Triskraven

Like (3)
Love (2)
Sojahu BaVitki
Not much room to add on, other than that, great post and I agree everyone has a different path and this experience goes better when we focus on commonalities instead of nitpicking differences or expecting to have your fragile psyche coddled because not everyone abides the same codes.
How are any of us to expect what another is going to be offended by?
Even moreover, should we all be on eggshells because a few choose to live in them?? Not I for one. ^.^ lol all for some disagreements and the transmutation of ideas.
Like (3)
Peter Gore Seer

Peter Gore Seer,

The Brain Is A Wonderfull Computer, And Then There Is Alfa,Beta,Delta,Just To Mension A Few Modes Of Brain Waves,  I See The Spell Checker As Been Disabled?.

Like (1)
Peter Gore Seer

Peter Gore Seer,

I Have Not Been On This Site Long,  But I Know  The Users Well, And The Path Of Each Member, Not Rocket Science, The Greeks No Much Of Psyhcic Paths.

Like (1)
Celeste
That is good to know. I’m just starting and I want to do it right. Lol but there is no right way.
Like (2)
wikedwitch80

I think I seen a YouTube video about this topic but I cannot remember who did the video. I think that a lot of the issues we see coming from differences in practices and experiences comes from fear. People get so wrapped up sometimes in what they've learned must be absolute truth that they lose all common sense. It's okay to be different. And its ok to be wrong sometimes. Ive never met a person that was always right. They may have been lying to themselves and /or to everyone else. Being full of shit no matter how right you try to convince other people you are, still makes you full of shit, no matter how many times you say otherwise.

The experienced person/witch/pagan learns that probably the only absolute truth out there is that everything changes and what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for everyone else or possibly even anyone else.

I doubt anyone's sincerity and experience that tries to convince others that their brand of witchery or paganism is wrong. Experience just says otherwise. You say something won't or cannot work? I bet that I can find someone that does make it work for them.

Like (2)
wikedwitch80

Not much room to add on, other than that, great post and I agree everyone has a different path and this experience goes better when we focus on commonalities instead of nitpicking differences or expecting to have your fragile psyche coddled because not everyone abides the same codes. How are any of us to expect what another is going to be offended by? Even moreover, should we all be on eggshells because a few choose to live in them?? Not I for one. ^.^ lol all for some disagreements and the transmutation of ideas.

I like your statement about walking on eggshells because other people choose to live in them. So many times you see others bullying those that challenge their beliefs. Anyone feeling the need to do that to anyone is definately living in an eggshell and expecting everyone else to live with them in it.

Like (1)
Love (1)
Peter Gore Seer

Peter Gore Seer,

The Eggshells Are Provided By The Jews, All Religious Worship Is Control And Secret, Science Powers The Pagan, Who Alter The Fundamental Structure, Of Plants To Create A Side Affect, A Drug, To Destroy Or Boost, Both Body And Brain, Simple Science In The Bigging, But Ends Up A Tool.  

Be the first person to like this.
Peter Gore Seer

Peter Gore Seer,

A Persons Religious Belief, Marks Out A Path, It's Not Rocket Science, Which Is Your Belief, Its Your Only Road To Val Hala. You Can Only Serve One Master, So The Big Question  Who Do You Serve. And Is It A Safe Path And The Right Path. BvFrCIK

Be the first person to like this.
Sojahu BaVitki

@Peter Gore Seer, funny you should say that the eggshells come from the Jews while you have a Judaic/Rosicrucian emblem as your profile picture.
Where as in truth, the eggshells come from people assuming there is only one "Right path" and that it is their own, where there are just as many right paths as there are people, and not everyone lives to serve, this thought overwhelms most so they fall into their shells, and cast all paths not relevant to their own aside. This is not a finger pointing statement, and if anyone group is to blame it is Humans in general.

Like (1)