Help YOUR #1 Pagan community grow.

Import Contacts
Sorry you finished your invitation limit.
I guess the first topic I would like to discuss that isn't already overly discussed in other groups would be the use of Pendulums.
As anyone who has crafted and used their own pendulums can attest, they develop their own energy and life almost as soon as they are made.
[If its not calling you to the pieces and instructing you how to "build its body" even before its made.]
Pendulums bond and grow with their "user" and can even work magick separately from our own depending on the quality of energy and relationship.
Normally it rests around my neck like any other necklace, only taking it off when it resonates me to dowse or scry.
(or while making whoopie though i may have it clasped in hand to feed it and share some Love, + it tends to amplify the tantric energy lol)
I have a custom scrying board, but i plan to take my next one a step further than the last, which already included a standard Ouija format, scrying cross-wheel, Futhark, & Enochian alphabets, as well as a sigil wheel with my own magickal alphabet.
The next one i make will have a lat.-long. Grid for scrying and remote viewing aide, and a diagram of the energy body according to my own model, for diagnostics of energetic illnesses and/or checking for any abnormalities.
Looking for others who use this working tool/companion to gather a collective feedback, and see if anyone has any board mod ideas or unique practices using pendulums they would like to share.
Feel free to share any experiences or experiments here!!
Much love everyone and thanks for reading, will be back later with more....
Like (3)

I use pendulums in the field from time to time, and I can attest that they do indeed seem to come alive immediately. To the point where I tend to use non special things to do it. Rods seem to take well to being used in such a way, to the point that I often imagine a red rod in my hand to determine direction. As a side note, bamboo works well too if you "listen" to it while dowsing. My favorite though is my bag of runes. My tendencey is let it hang from the strings and to let it move of it's own accord.

Like (3)
Sojahu BaVitki
I use pendulums in the field from time to time, and I can attest that they do indeed seem to come alive immediately. To the point where I tend to use non special things to do it. Rods seem to take well to being used in such a way, to the point that I often imagine a red rod in my hand to determine direction. As a side note, bamboo works well too if you "listen" to it while dowsing. My favorite though is my bag of runes. My tendencey is let it hang from the strings and to let it move of it's own accord.
Bamboo is a new one for sure, never heard of anyone using it like that. Will have to give it a whirl next time im in a thicket, thank you!!
Like (2)
Sojahu BaVitki
Curious what differences people have noted using different stones other than quartz as their pendulum weight:
for instance amethyst, white smokey quartz, or black quartz and how the stones affect the readings? Just a study thought....
Like (2)
wikedwitch80

Ive gotten out of the habit of using a pendulum but I do agree that they seem to almost have a personality all their own sometimes. I've made a lot of pendulums in the feild, using nails, sewing needle, necklace, ring, etc. I appreciate your post as I think that it has inspired me to start working with them again.

Like (1)
Love (1)