Help YOUR #1 Pagan community grow.

Import Contacts
Sorry you finished your invitation limit.

According to the article on Wild Hunt, wasn't there supposed to be a place here on the forums for politics, to kep it away from the rest of the discussion here?

Like (1)
Ramle Iron Heart

My beef is why did we lose everything we had before? We can't foget the past on this site. Thyat is exactly what we have done. The past does not carry over to the present. I had a past here and it's gone, it's a past I don't want, but it was my past, it was who I am on here.

Love (1)

We have rebuilt our comnunity from scratch since the time that article came out.We will add a section for politics if you wish there to be one, no problem.

Like (1)
Albert Feyen

According to the article on Wild Hunt, wasn't there supposed to be a place here on the forums for politics, to keep it away from the rest of the discussion here?

I agree.  Many such sites tend to exclude politics because of it's argumentative nature, but I feel politics is part of life and should be part of any such site. 

I have found that many people believe all pagan hold the same political leanings.  This is not true.  Also one could be conservative but still, believe in a woman's right to chose. One can believe it religious freedom but still, belive the violent nature of some religions need to be addressed and curtailed.   Oh, and if you are hoping for a political forum, I think you just started it.  Let's talk.

Like (3)
Love (1)
hayngman
Yes, as pagans we may fall anywhere in the political spectrum. As an American (since we have members from all over the globe) I am a right-leaning Libertarian. In my younger days, I was much more liberal. However, IMO, my ideals back then were too naive (for me). Life experiences have given me new perspectives, maturity came with a dose of realism rather than idealism.
All that being said, I absolutely abhor the American two-party system. The media and our politicians would have you believe that everyone is polarized - why not, THEY are.
In the Information Age, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find an objective, unbiased source of political information. Therefore, the best bet is to get it from multiple sources and reach your own conclusions. Once one is able to see past their agendas, then you can see the big picture.
Now, don't expect me to say anything about our POTUS yet... someone else can break THAT ice...
Like (1)
Kae
the two-party system is so weird... like a football rivalry
Like (1)
Teresa Herren

Yes plese i need some folks to talk politics at 6 am while i smoke my morning joint. laugh

Be the first person to like this.
Peter Gore Seer

Peter Gore Seer,

Politics  Is A Pendulum It Swing The Lead.   

Like (1)