Help YOUR #1 Pagan community grow.

Import Contacts
Sorry you finished your invitation limit.
.Posted in Patreon recommendations
I've got a hankering to support someone on Patreon but I haven't a clue how to start finding someone. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Alex G
Yeah that’s a difficult question unfortunately I think you’re going to have to find that one on your own . I think Maybe i can help moving hopefully to your desired direction so the question is what do you feel drawn to? what calls to you and you find yourself? at and what draws your attention. Where ?do you feel divinity is and where do you go for tranquility and peace and where do you find comfort and answers to the deep questions you seek??. ;)
Alex G
Yeah that’s a difficult question unfortunately I think you’re going to have to find that one on your own . I think Maybe i can help moving hopefully to your desired direction so the question is what do you feel drawn to what calls to you and you find yourself at and what draws your attention. Where do you feel divinity is and where do you go for tranquility and peace and where do you find comfort and answers to the deep questions you seek. ;)
Kae
I recommend The Wondersmith: https://www.patreon.com/thewondersmith https://www.patreon.com/posts/peek-behind-mask-18094026
Peter Gore Seer
I Would Surgest A Talking Board, There Are Many Different Boards, I Would Surgest One With A Spell checker They Can Be Helpful.
Hello All, I am a Pagan musician from Australia and the first to release a Pagan song in 1989 (Dark Lady). This is my latest song Hades and Persephone. The official audio will be released on all major streaming platforms next week. Hades and Persephone - John Sydney McNair BB
Pretty cool actually! The lyrics sound a bit like he's a rapist, but since the original Hades and Persephone myth was technically like that, it kinda makes sense. The music, while I'm not particularly a fan of acustic guitar, is pretty haunting at times, which is something I really liked. Where are the clips from that were used for the video? At least one is from Master and Margarita, the Russian serial, but I cannot recognize the rest.