Help YOUR #1 Pagan community grow.

Import Contacts
Sorry you finished your invitation limit.
.Posted in Patreon recommendations
I've got a hankering to support someone on Patreon but I haven't a clue how to start finding someone. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Alex G
Yeah that’s a difficult question unfortunately I think you’re going to have to find that one on your own . I think Maybe i can help moving hopefully to your desired direction so the question is what do you feel drawn to? what calls to you and you find yourself? at and what draws your attention. Where ?do you feel divinity is and where do you go for tranquility and peace and where do you find comfort and answers to the deep questions you seek??. ;)
Alex G
Yeah that’s a difficult question unfortunately I think you’re going to have to find that one on your own . I think Maybe i can help moving hopefully to your desired direction so the question is what do you feel drawn to what calls to you and you find yourself at and what draws your attention. Where do you feel divinity is and where do you go for tranquility and peace and where do you find comfort and answers to the deep questions you seek. ;)